Chances are that you got to this page by accident. Or, you know, you wanted to be here. This page is meant for those just starting out in paganism / Wicca, who want some help or some good, solid resources. There is nothing that I hate more than the blind leading the blind. I promise, there are no dark shadows out to get you, or people trying to steal your soul.
I have published this blog for over 5 years now, and the entire time, I never taught. I can, however, offer instruction now. If you have questions or comments or want a guided structure on what to do to become a Wiccan, I can offer that to you. I can also explain the Wiccan Rede and the 13 Principles of Wiccan Belief, the two major documents of Wicca. Because of the large amount of emails and comments I receive, I am unable to offer this guidance for free. Oftentimes, people comment or email and then never follow up with me, which means that I waste a lot of my time trying to help. The best way to get in contact with me now is through Fiverr. Order a gig, and I will be able to help you (even if what you order is NOT what you need help with).
The best teacher is yourself. However, often, we need advice, or guidance, or a push in the right direction. As a pagan blogger, I have the responsibility to make sure that you’re headed the right way. Or at least, the way that I think is right. So here’s the deal. This page has a collection of blog posts organized around a theme: Learning how to be Wiccan. Or rather, learning what Wicca is and what it means to become a witch.
If you’re here for the first time, I suggest you read this blog post. It will give you some definitions and some places to begin your search for truth. But, before you do, there’s one more thing I have to say. If you’ve read through the classes offered through this page, or you’re doing the exercises with a blog, please, comment and let me know! I’d love to add your blog to the list (if that’s ok), so that we can share resources.
I don’t like to charge for my services. Here are previously published, freely available guides to various aspects of Wicca. I hope these lead you down the right path. Again, if you have questions, just contact me through Fiverr. I’d be happy to answer them.
Free Available Resources
Class: Introduction to Wicca
Class: 52 Weeks to the Wiccan Rede
- Introduction to 52 Weeks of the Wiccan Rede
- Week 1: Bide the Wiccan Laws ye must
- Week 2: In perfect love and perfect trust
- Week 3: Live and let live
- Week 4: Fairly take and fairly give
- Week 5: Cast the circle thrice about
- Week 6: To keep all evil spirits out
- Week 7: To bind the spell every time
Magic Workings and Prayers
Philosophy and Theory
Reflections about organisms
- Ants: There Is An Ant
- Bears: The Meaning of Bears
- Bearded Dragons: Taming the Dragon
- Butterflies: The Spiritual Meaning of Butterflies, Dreams About Butterflies
- Cats: The Black Cat Conundrum
- Cougar: The Cougar
- Hawks: The Gift of Hawks
- Hummingbird: Taking it slow: The hummingbird’s omen
- Lizards: The Language of Lizards
- Squirrels: The Mighty Squirrel
- Turtles: Too In Tune (Turtle!)